Sun and Skin Care Applications
Poly-Soleil is a natural film former that is specially processed into a fine particulate powder. It meets the current water proofing and broad spectrum critical wavelength monograph. Poly-Soleil can be dissolved in alcohol and neutralized in water. It also provides a film which is non-sticky and resistant to rub-off.
Features & Benefits
- Patent pending technology
- Natural polymer from renewable resources
- Provides 80 minute water resistance
- Maintains active ingredients on skin
- Allergen and GMO-free
- Broad compatibility with current SPF actives and sunscreen formulations
When used in skin care products, Poly-Soleil forms a protective coating over the skin and provides strong hydrating, moisturizing, and water resistant properties. Products containing Poly-Soleil are non-tacky, spread easily, and leaves skin feeling natural and soft for long-lasting wear in lotions and creams.
Features & Benefits:
- Moisturizing properties
- Water resistance
- Film forming
- Non-sticky film (pleasant skin feel)
- Easily applied